Fearon Hay Architects are seeking an Architectural Technician / Architect to join our nationally and internationally awarded practice. This is an opportunity to deliver internationally recognised architecture. This position within our active, design-led studio offers an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity for career development.
Demonstrate independence, progressive and considered professional performance. International projects present an opportunity to extend and challenge career experience. We require the highest level technical abilities and the passion to apply these in complex project environments.
Duties and essential job functions:
• The ability to lead technical detailing & project delivery across residential and commercial projects
• Proficiency with Revit to a high level
• 5 plus years experience in a similar role and relevant qualifications
• The desire to develop and input into REVIT systems across the practice
• Strong written and verbal communication skill
• Experience with off-shore projects is advantageous
• In-depth knowledge of the NZ Building Code & Standards is essential
Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio including recent projects to: email@example.com
Applications to be submitted by Friday 9th December 2016.
Digital files to be no larger than 3MB
All applicants must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.