Fearon Hay Architects – Auckland
Design Team Member
Fearon Hay Architects is looking for a Design Team member with a strong 3D portfolio, design initiative and a compelling visual communication skillset to join our nationally and internationally awarded practice.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively work with the design team whilst liaising with the Directors, Senior Architects and Project Teams. The candidate must be able to demonstrate adept use of Conceptual Design explorations, communicate and test ideas rapidly and openly practice-wide, partnered with convincing visual representation.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have architecture and design studio experience (or similar)
- Display a high-level of fluency across a range of 3D modelling software, Adobe Creative Suite, and 2D drafting software
- Be an experienced Revit user
- Have either an Architectural or Design studies background & qualifications
- Be willing to participate in a fast-paced and creative studio culture
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have technical aptitude and attention to detail
Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio to: email@example.com.
Applications to be submitted by Friday 18th March 2016.
Digital files to be no larger than 2.5MB.
All applicants must be NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.