Project Team Member
Fearon Hay Architects is looking for a Project Team member with technical proficiency, design initiative and a proven ability in the delivery of architectural documentation to join our nationally and internationally awarded practice.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively work within a four person design team whilst liaising with the Directors, Senior Architects and other Project Teams. The candidate must have NZ experience in documenting residential and commercial buildings and be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge within all project phases.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 3+ experience within an architectural studio
- An understanding of New Zealand Building codes, standards and regulations.
- Be highly capable of providing full building documentation and construction detailing
- Be an experienced Revit / AutoCAD user
- Have either an Architectural or Design studies background & qualifications
- Be willing to participate in a fast-paced and creative studio culture
- Have excellent communication skills
- Display a high-level of fluency across a range of 3D modelling software, Adobe Creative Suite, and 2D drafting software
- Have technical aptitude and attention to detail
Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Applications to be submitted by Thursday 19th May 2016.
Digital files to be no larger than 3MB
All applicants must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.