Founded in 1998, Fearon Hay Architects is based in Auckland, New Zealand.

The journal is collection of press, awards, and studio news.

all posts
10 Nov


Fearon Hay Architects are seeking an experienced Senior Architect to join our nationally and internationally awarded practice.

This position offers a leadership role within our highly active design-led studio. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate independence, progressive and considered professional performance. International projects require travel and present an opportunity to extend and challenge career experience. We require the highest level technical abilities and the passion to apply these in complex project environments.

Duties and essential job functions:
• The ability to work well as leader of a team and representative of our practice.
• Develop strong effective communication with the directors and associates of the practice
• Manage a project team to deliver range of projects across all project types
• Demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills
• Experience in a similar senior role as either Senior Architect or BIM technician/manager and relevant qualifications
• Use, develop and input into practice REVIT systems
• Contribute as part of the team that manages and maintains practice professional and technical standards, QA processes, compliance requirements and professional competency / effectiveness of the practice.
• The drive to efficiently deliver projects to a high standard
• Proficiency with Revit to a high level
• The ability to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders and work independently with our clients
• Strong written and verbal communication skill
• Experience with off-shore projects is advantageous
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities to support practice development as needed

Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio including recent projects to:
Applications to be submitted by Friday 9th December 2016.
Digital files to be no larger than 3MB
All applicants must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.